- 70.00 - 85.00 INR
- 75.00 INR
- Alloy Steel
- 0.60 to 2 Millimeter (mm)
- 12000*1000(75 Millimeter (mm)
- 140 Kilograms (kg)
The floor is constituted by a profiled sheet onto which a layer of concrete is poured. The sheet is bonded to the concrete by means of moldings on the sheet which stop the concrete from slipping horizontally and detaching vertically. When the concrete is poured and until it has reached an appropriate level of hardening.
(stage 1), the weights of the concrete, personnel working and equipment used in borne by the sheet alone. Once the concrete has hardened .
(stage 2) the sheet and the concrete form a unified bond with all the Characteristics of traditional reinforced concrete, where the sheet, after having performed the function of framework, acts as a metal reinforcement. Appropriate crop ends must be provided to absorb the negative moments.
- Reduced Concrete usage : Tensile steel for composite slab construction that cuts down on slab thickness and dead weight of buildings. Providing a more sustainable solution and reducing costs.
- No separate formwork required for slab castings
- Reduces construction time.
- Technical department at Alfa offers comprehensive advisory of service on design of composite flooring should queries arise when are not cover by this literature please contact us.
- Letter of Credit (L/C), Days after Acceptance (DA), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- 200 Per Month
- 5 Days
- Free samples are available
- All India
B No. 909/ 2, Khodiyar Engineering , Kiran Motor Line, Gidc Industrial Estate, Makarpura Gidc,, Vadodara, Gujarat, 390010, India